............

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Santa`s Retreat

One of my projects is “The Retreat”  from The Dolls House Emporium.
It’s my Christmas house for Santa Claus and his wife.


It’s still a work in progress ….. what else could you expect from me..ha ha. The ground floor is nearly finished. I started with the kitchen and the wainscoting.



I Gave it all some color….. and… ta taaaa…..
Mrs. Santa Claus enjoys her cup of tea while she´s watching her husband getting ready to leave the house with a very long list of things to do.


The outside is still under construction. I bought some stones made of vinyl tiles. Ones they are grouted they will look fabulous.


I still have some ideas about the outside.
Perhaps a dormer on the roof, and I want to close some of the bottom parts of the windows in the front.









No comments:

Post a Comment